2016-01-16

No Radio Gear..... No Scope......

Yesterday I started to build the NX-01 Enterprise kit from Polar Lights Finally - has bits missing oh Fun. Being Snap-together I can retrofit it with lights at a later date. I also have the Constitution Class Enterprise I can build too!

The good thing is while I'm waiting for my scope and radio gear to arrive from the UK I can have some fun building a few kits and walk. On my wanted  list I have both the Saturn 1B & V, A Westland Lysander,The De Havilland Mosquito, The Britten-Norman Trislander, A WW2 Bren Gun Carrier The  De Havilland DHC-6 Twin Otter Seaplane  A Jumblie (aka The Westland WS-61 Sea King, Not breasts as per the Urban Dictionary!)  and a Lynx. I might look  for a  British T class sub kit and maybe Airwolf and a few more  WW2 British planes eventually. Once all my stuff is here I do have a few electronic projects  like doing a copy of a friends Telescope USB  distro box and adding a Lipo battery output reducer (from 16 to 12v) to it

No comments: